Autumn is a great time for reflection. The year isn’t finished yet (still a season to go) but a lot has happened. Of course the Academic Year hasn’t started so long ago, which gives the sense of a new start.
So this is the moment to look back and explore what went well and what didn’t. The lessons you learn will make you look at the future with a fresh mind.
Reflection makes you aware and that creates the possibility of a fresh start.
I will give you some handy questions you can ask yourself:
- What goals did I have for this year?
- What did I achieve?
- What am I most satisfied with?
- What did I do to achieve that?
- What are the things I am not happy with?
- What did I do wrong?
- Can I change anything?
- What would I like to change?
- What would I like to achieve in the coming period?
- What do I need for that?
- Which steps will lead me to get the desired result?
- How can I monitor that I actually will do as promised to myself?