Autumn is on its way, a great time to reflect. The year is not finished yet; still a whole season in front of us. And of course the start of the New Academic Year, always the feeling of a fresh start.
So, this time of the year is a great time to reflect, to figure out what went okay and what could be better. Once you draw lessons from this, you can assess the coming season with a fresh perspective.
Reflection will give you awareness and thus the opportunity to start anew.
Some questions you could ask yourself:
- What were my goals this year?
- What have I achieved?
- What am I satisfied with?
- What did I do to get there?
- What wasn’t I happy with?
- What made this happen?
- Could I change this?
- What would I like to change?
- What would I want to achieve in the coming period?
- What is necessary to get there?
- In what steps can I break up this goal?
- How can I monitor myself to ensure I do what I must do?